This information has been compiled from the Illinois Real Estate Board. Please understand that the states can periodically make changes to the minimum education requirements, experience criteria and testing / examination procedures. Feel free to visit their website or contact them directly.
Illinois Real Estate License Requirements
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Real Estate
– You must be at least 21 years old and have graduated from high school or obtained the equivalent of a high school degree (GED).
– Have a High School Diploma or GED
Course work – Classes:
– 90-hour pre-license course at a real estate school approved by the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
– Seventy-five hours can be taken online as self-study.
– Fifteen hours must be taken interactively in a classroom or by webinar.
– Have to pass a proctored final exam
– State Approved Online Course is ALLOWED – Click Here to Get Started
Independent State Exam:
– Administered by outside vendor
Illinois Real Estate Schools
Taking an online pre-licensing course allows your to succeed at your own pace, without being tied to a set schedule that may be spread out over weeks of time. You can take an online course in the comfort of your home without the distractions of other students that may not be a committed to getting up and running as much as you are. Click Here for a list of Real Estate Schools in Illinois
Application for the Illinois Real Estate Exam
Once you have passed your Real Estate Course Final Exam you can apply to take the Illinois Real Estate Exam
Schedule – Take & Pass your Illinois Real Estate Exam
When they have your application – you can schedule to take (& pass) your State Exam
Schedule an Appointment to talk to YourCBL.com about joining Keller Williams Realty in Illinois
Contact us to schedule & hold a comprehensive interview with you to see how your Career, Business & Life can benefit by taking your real estate career to new heights with Keller Williams Realty.