This information has been compiled from the Alaska Real Estate Board. Please understand that the states can periodically make changes to the minimum education requirements, experience criteria and testing / examination procedures. Feel free to visit their website or contact them directly.
Alaska Real Estate License Requirements
Alaska Real Estate Commission
– Must Be 19 years of age
– Have a High School Diploma or GED
– Must Apply within 6 months of passing the exam
– Not be under indictment for forgery, theft, extortion, conspiracy to defraud, or any other felony implying character untrustworthiness.
– If you have ever been convicted of any of the specified felony charges, the complete sentence must have been served.
Course work – Classes:
– Pass a 20 Hour pre-licensing course that has been approved by the state
– Have to pass a proctored final exam
– NOT ALLOWED
Alaska Real Estate Schools
Click Here for a list of Real Estate Schools in Alaska
Application for the Alaska Real Estate Exam
Once you have passed your Real Estate Course Final Exam you can apply to take the Alaska Real Estate Exam
Schedule – Take & Pass your Alaska Real Estate Exam
When they have your application – you can schedule to take (& pass) your State Exam
Schedule an Appointment to talk to YourCBL.com about joining Keller Williams Realty in Alaska
Contact us to schedule & hold a comprehensive interview with you to see how your Career, Business & Life can benefit by taking your real estate career to new heights with Keller Williams Realty.