This information has been compiled from the Idaho Real Estate Board. Please understand that the states can periodically make changes to the minimum education requirements, experience criteria and testing / examination procedures. Feel free to visit their website or contact them directly.
Idaho Real Estate License Requirements
Idaho Real Estate Commission
– Must Be 18 years of age
– Have a High School Diploma or GED
– Submit fingerprints (IREC needs to have the results returned from the FBI before we can accept an application.)
Course work – Classes:
– Pass a 90 Hour pre-licensing course that has been approved by the state which include the Module 1 and Module 2 courses.
– Have to pass a proctored final exam
– See State Website
Independent State Exam:
– Administered by outside vendor
Idaho Real Estate Schools
Click Here for a list of Real Estate Schools in Idaho
Application for the Idaho Real Estate Exam
Once you have passed your Real Estate Course Final Exam you can apply to take the Idaho Real Estate Exam
Schedule – Take & Pass your Idaho Real Estate Exam
When they have your application – you can schedule to take (& pass) your State Exam
Schedule an Appointment to talk to YourCBL.com about joining Keller Williams Realty in Idaho
Contact us to schedule & hold a comprehensive interview with you to see how your Career, Business & Life can benefit by taking your real estate career to new heights with Keller Williams Realty.